So for the past 2 weeks, I've been thinking about whether I have stomach cancer. I know that my tummy hasn't been feeling well at all since I got food poisoning/the flu just after Christmas. Since that little episode where I threw up several times and lost several pounds, I've been eating weird things, as if I were pregnant or something. That's almost a metaphor. It's as if a kid in your womb is a cancer that you just have to get rid of. Not quite, I know, but still. Anyways, I still feel not so good sometimes, and my tummy hasn't seen any frozen lasagna since the episode (that was the last thing I ate before I started throwing up). I went to Baton Rouge and didn't eat anything real (I had a soup and salad). So, I'm thinking that maybe I should go see a doctor and see if this is cancerous or maybe I even have some crazy huge worm inside me, or even better, maybe I have a huge beetle inside me or something, and when they x-ray me, it's like in The Matrix where they have the tracer in Neo's belly button. That'd be crazy.
Another thing I've been thinking about is buying a car. I've been looking and calculating how easy it would be to buy a car, and I think the time has come for me to move forward with this more-than-noble endeavour. If I do buy one, I pretty much know what I'm going to get - the car I've wanted longer than any other car. And in light of choosing this car for purchase, I've even had an epiphany as to what song would be my christening song for my first ride in it. It's not a song that many people would expect, but it's completely appropriate. I have to put it on a CD and make it ready for the first drive. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. The idea of having the freedom to go anywhere i want to, whenever I want to, is so intoxicating that I'm gonna have trouble sleeping now that I've started thinking about it. It's almost as if I'm waiting to cash in a winning lottery ticket, except this isn't free, and I have to pay tonnes of money for it, and then for many years to come as well. I still feel lucky.
Speaking of lucky, this weekend I found a 16MB Memorystick outside of Futureshop. It didn't have anything on it, but I formatted it and it works just fine. What a good find. That and the deal I got on a purchase, and the fact that I knew the manager at Baton Rouge were enough to solidify that my luck as lasting through from last week and continuing into this week. I really hope it continues on for a while more. Nothing makes you feel better than a good lucky streak.
~Gers-O
Another thing I've been thinking about is buying a car. I've been looking and calculating how easy it would be to buy a car, and I think the time has come for me to move forward with this more-than-noble endeavour. If I do buy one, I pretty much know what I'm going to get - the car I've wanted longer than any other car. And in light of choosing this car for purchase, I've even had an epiphany as to what song would be my christening song for my first ride in it. It's not a song that many people would expect, but it's completely appropriate. I have to put it on a CD and make it ready for the first drive. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. The idea of having the freedom to go anywhere i want to, whenever I want to, is so intoxicating that I'm gonna have trouble sleeping now that I've started thinking about it. It's almost as if I'm waiting to cash in a winning lottery ticket, except this isn't free, and I have to pay tonnes of money for it, and then for many years to come as well. I still feel lucky.
Speaking of lucky, this weekend I found a 16MB Memorystick outside of Futureshop. It didn't have anything on it, but I formatted it and it works just fine. What a good find. That and the deal I got on a purchase, and the fact that I knew the manager at Baton Rouge were enough to solidify that my luck as lasting through from last week and continuing into this week. I really hope it continues on for a while more. Nothing makes you feel better than a good lucky streak.
~Gers-O

<< Home