Well, add to the tugging on my already arrythmic heart, and soon it'll have some huge hole in it. Today was up and down. It was good because I golfed for the first time this year. And I drove myself to golf in my own car. And I played really well. I shot a 6 over par for 12 holes. That's pretty good. It was a par 3 course, but still, that's really good for me. I hit 8 greens in regulation, which I also think is remarkable. And my tee shots were all good. They were all nice straight, high shots, with thought behind them. My putting could have saved me at least 6 shots to bring me to even par. But that's fine - it wasn't actually that bad. I saved par a few times, and almost birdied a few time as well.
Then at night it was good as well, as I met many new people at a new friend's birthday. It wasn't until the very end that it went bad a little. It'll be dealt with during the week, during work. But I can focus on many other things now, since the one thing that's been on my mind isn't anymore. And what a way it dropped out of my thoughts.
~Gers-O
Then at night it was good as well, as I met many new people at a new friend's birthday. It wasn't until the very end that it went bad a little. It'll be dealt with during the week, during work. But I can focus on many other things now, since the one thing that's been on my mind isn't anymore. And what a way it dropped out of my thoughts.
~Gers-O

<< Home