Well, being a superstar for a day was fun. Now just back to being a star.
I haven't been home before 10pm this week. And not because of work. Just after-work stuff of various forms. I seriously wonder why I don't just rent a hotel to sleep in every night. Wouldn't it be cheaper than buying a condo? How long would it take to become more expensive than a $300,000 condo? It's a dumb idea, I know, but seriously, how cool would it be to live in a hotel?
Anyways, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to J-High and her twin sister Juice yesterday. I actually e-mailed her, but I forgot that she's the only person that I know of who really reads my blog regularly. And now she's 21. What a kid. For old times sake, I'll say 2 things:
1. I am so smart. S-M-R-T.
2. I love Amabelle.
The last thing that I wanna have down here for my own memory is that today things moved forward with her. And that's good for EVERYONE.
~Gers-O
I haven't been home before 10pm this week. And not because of work. Just after-work stuff of various forms. I seriously wonder why I don't just rent a hotel to sleep in every night. Wouldn't it be cheaper than buying a condo? How long would it take to become more expensive than a $300,000 condo? It's a dumb idea, I know, but seriously, how cool would it be to live in a hotel?
Anyways, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to J-High and her twin sister Juice yesterday. I actually e-mailed her, but I forgot that she's the only person that I know of who really reads my blog regularly. And now she's 21. What a kid. For old times sake, I'll say 2 things:
1. I am so smart. S-M-R-T.
2. I love Amabelle.
The last thing that I wanna have down here for my own memory is that today things moved forward with her. And that's good for EVERYONE.
~Gers-O

<< Home