AstroThoughts

Monday, August 29, 2005

Alot of my stuff is broken right now. My watch stopped working a week and a half ago, and is taking forever to get fixed. Too bad it has sentimental value, because I could have just bought another watch. Anyways, $60 is still better than the cost of a new one.

My cellphone also wasn't working properly today after it got sand in it from the beach. It was super loud, because some grains of sand had gotten into the speaker. Anyways, after about 10 minutes of cleaning it out, it's working properly again.

My sunglasses broke yesterday at the beach. I had searched long and hard for those, and I hope they can be fixed too, because I haven't seen any others since then that I like. Some call them "female" or "girl" sunglasses. I call them super cool.

My laptop monitor has been broken for a long time, and that's not gonna change unless the $450 price tag to fix it comes down. So, it'll basically be broken until I buy a new computer.

And, on Saturday morning, my driver finally broke (it was cracked, and I knew it would break). My playing partner actually broke it, after he asked if he could try it because his driver is one of those old-style ones that are really small. He took one swing, and then he was like "oh man......look what happened......I don't know how that happened......." It took a few seconds to convince him that I knew it was going to break, and that he didn't do it. In any case, I picked up a new driver this morning, for $45 with tax, and it's super good. I played a round today with it, and I love it already. I even hit a green in 2 on a par-5, so I know it's working well. So are my 3-woods from the fairway. It's only gonna get better.

So those are my broken things. That and my broken mind make things fun.

~Gers-O