AstroThoughts

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today I did a couple of things:

1. I hired a guy to work as a marketing associate at work. I think he might make it, but we'll see.

2. I found out that a co-worker of mine knows lots of people I know. Not surprising, since most asian people know each other through one person.

3. I hit a hole-in-one at Don Valley golf course. A 7-iron on a 140-yard par 3. It was amazing. I got a great kick/bounce off of the side mounds, and a great roll straight off the flag and into the hole. Me and Marco went super crazy. We were so loud that the group ahead of us asked us what happened. Even the pro shop guy asked me for my information in case there's an award or prize or something. My 7-iron is my friend.

4. I thought about her, non-stop.

~Gers-O