AstroThoughts

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I think I was a little wrong about summer. I thought the summer would be great times. It was good times, but not great times. Golf was fun, and going out alot was also fun. Moving offices was fun.

But there were bad times too. I really try hard to minimize bad times. I don't like being sad. I selfishly mentioned that to someone who had made me sad kinda recently. I knew that it was a stupid thing to want, but I don't even think sad times make me stronger. It seems like sad times make people weaker. And I don't wanna be weak. So I don't let sadness in.

Not that there were many sad things that happened over the summer. 2 things. But I still think about them each day. The 3 people involved in those sad things remind me that sad things happen. But I'll try as hard as I can to avoid sadness.

~Gers-O