Overall, I'm pretty plain and unspecial. But in my mind, I'm a superhero, superstar, and an all-around champ. So it's not surprising that when confronted with someone who I think is a million light years ahead of me in terms of pretty much everything, that I try to somehow bring myself up to their level.
Well, today, despite my tired, tired little mind, I managed to do that. I think. Seriously, enough brain-power and thought went into this e-mail I wrote, but it's so well constructed and so simple, and so to the point that there's no other way to read it but one.
But then when she reads it, it will (hopefully) mean so much more than just what the words mean. It's layered like that. Only 2 paragraphs, but there are 4 messages in it. That's the gangsta part of it.
Man, I'm so glad I'm a champ.
~Gers-On his way to setting himself up for a huge disappointment.....
Well, today, despite my tired, tired little mind, I managed to do that. I think. Seriously, enough brain-power and thought went into this e-mail I wrote, but it's so well constructed and so simple, and so to the point that there's no other way to read it but one.
But then when she reads it, it will (hopefully) mean so much more than just what the words mean. It's layered like that. Only 2 paragraphs, but there are 4 messages in it. That's the gangsta part of it.
Man, I'm so glad I'm a champ.
~Gers-On his way to setting himself up for a huge disappointment.....

<< Home