So I got the call today. The call. The one I was waiting for.
She called.
I can't remember what my facial expression was as I was listening to the message, but I'm sure I had a super huge grin on, and I was probably on the verge of giggling or something. That's ultra gray I am. The R's an intentional typo.
Seriously, I'm just swimming in daydreams lately. I can't stop it. I went to this car launch/schmoozefest thing yesterday, and the moment I stepped out of it, I was thinking of her again. It never stops. It's crazy! It's so crazy that I'm using exclamation marks, and I never use exclamation marks. I'm just glad my boss is out of the office, because I'm sure I'd mess something up if he was asking me to get through stuff and my mind wasn't completely there.
I'm logical, so I've been putting her pieces together and trying to do my normal routine of trying to convince myself out of liking her. But honestly, I have nothing bad on her yet. And now I'm sufficiently into her that I think I'll have a hard time finding any faults. I know that's a bad thing, but isn't that how you start liking every person that you end up with? You find them unconditionally perfect for a while, and then you find out that they're not perfect, but then you accept their faults because you like them so much.
Well, I'm at stage 1.
Hopefully I get to go to stage 2. Man, I really hope so.
~Gers-O why, O why can't I stop thinking about her?
She called.
I can't remember what my facial expression was as I was listening to the message, but I'm sure I had a super huge grin on, and I was probably on the verge of giggling or something. That's ultra gray I am. The R's an intentional typo.
Seriously, I'm just swimming in daydreams lately. I can't stop it. I went to this car launch/schmoozefest thing yesterday, and the moment I stepped out of it, I was thinking of her again. It never stops. It's crazy! It's so crazy that I'm using exclamation marks, and I never use exclamation marks. I'm just glad my boss is out of the office, because I'm sure I'd mess something up if he was asking me to get through stuff and my mind wasn't completely there.
I'm logical, so I've been putting her pieces together and trying to do my normal routine of trying to convince myself out of liking her. But honestly, I have nothing bad on her yet. And now I'm sufficiently into her that I think I'll have a hard time finding any faults. I know that's a bad thing, but isn't that how you start liking every person that you end up with? You find them unconditionally perfect for a while, and then you find out that they're not perfect, but then you accept their faults because you like them so much.
Well, I'm at stage 1.
Hopefully I get to go to stage 2. Man, I really hope so.
~Gers-O why, O why can't I stop thinking about her?

<< Home