AstroThoughts
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
I was trying to find a vague way of writing what I'm thinking about, but I can't come up with anything. So, I have two choices - write it blatantly, or don't write it at all.
~Gers-O
posted by Gerson @
11:48 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Gerson
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
This will be the year of being good to girls. Not ...
2006 will be the year of alternative music. I've b...
Well, I didn't come back a winner financially, but...
So off to Vegas I go. Will I come back a winner? ...
I've been listening to alot of Tool lately. They ...
So, my Christmas thing is done. And it went reall...
I looked at my past few posts, and they're garbage...
I'm over her. (not really, but don't tell anyone)...
(music swells quickly)So, something is gonna happe...
Self-control.......self-control.........~Gers-O
<< Home