1 week.
So I make up words or copy/latch onto words every so often, or just use existing words in new ways to make them cool. Like "clutch". I've started to use that to mean "good" or "useful" or "positive in some way". For instance, me setting my alarm clock before I go to sleep is clutch. So is wearing socks. They are good things; positive things; useful things. But, yesterday, a word was used that was simply great: busticated. It was used in this context: "My TV plans didn't exactly happen, because my TV was busticated." Man, what a good word! It's good on the level of the following words:
So I make up words or copy/latch onto words every so often, or just use existing words in new ways to make them cool. Like "clutch". I've started to use that to mean "good" or "useful" or "positive in some way". For instance, me setting my alarm clock before I go to sleep is clutch. So is wearing socks. They are good things; positive things; useful things. But, yesterday, a word was used that was simply great: busticated. It was used in this context: "My TV plans didn't exactly happen, because my TV was busticated." Man, what a good word! It's good on the level of the following words:
- "For suresies" - a play on "for sure"
- "bruckabruck" - a word to describe ugly people
- "uggo" - see "bruckabruck"
The first one was borrowed from a friend's friend. The second I made up. The third is from That 70's Show (from Kelso, and then later from Fez). I feel the need to develop a new word, but I can't just create one willy-nilly. No, it requires inspiration. So, hopefully I'll be inspired. We'll see what I can come up with. Hopefully it'll be a word that's clutch.
~Gers-O

<< Home