If today was a cold, wintery day, it would have been perfect.
I got to work this morning, and my boss wasn't there. I sat down at his computer, and there was a note there, saying that our newest client was _______, who I was responsible for getting. So as soon as we figure out how much we're charging him on his account, I get my cut. Here's hoping that we're charging him like a Visa on boxing day.
Then, I had dinner with my dad and told him that I wasn't going back to school. At first he was a little against it. Which was surprising, because he always says that he'll support me, regardless of what I choose. But after I explained it to him and convinced him of it, he agreed. So, I'll really have to work my ass off in the next little while, because he's gonna be checking up on me to make sure I didn't make a mistake not going back to school.
So giddyup. Here we go. First to NYC. Then to full out adulthood working.
~Gers-O
I got to work this morning, and my boss wasn't there. I sat down at his computer, and there was a note there, saying that our newest client was _______, who I was responsible for getting. So as soon as we figure out how much we're charging him on his account, I get my cut. Here's hoping that we're charging him like a Visa on boxing day.
Then, I had dinner with my dad and told him that I wasn't going back to school. At first he was a little against it. Which was surprising, because he always says that he'll support me, regardless of what I choose. But after I explained it to him and convinced him of it, he agreed. So, I'll really have to work my ass off in the next little while, because he's gonna be checking up on me to make sure I didn't make a mistake not going back to school.
So giddyup. Here we go. First to NYC. Then to full out adulthood working.
~Gers-O

<< Home