I was thinking in the shower this morning (as I frequently do) about the best movie soundtrack song possible. I think it'd be a combinatory effort between Rob D, Crystal Method, and the Propellorheads. Of course they'd need a choir to sing that crazy Star Wars-esque background choral stuff too. I can just imagine how exciting that song would be. Super exciting.
Tomorrow is Franz Ferdinand in concert at the Docks, or, as I like to call them, Franzy. I've been listening to their CD for the last couple of days, and they really do have lots of catchy songs. They're good road trip music, because they don't say anything super profound, but they're good enough to hum along to during a long drive. Hopefully they play the hell out of the songs that I like, and throw in some covers that I recognize, because I don't know many of their songs yet. It'd be like going to a FIFA soccer game: I'd understand the basic rules, but not know anything in detail.
~Gers-O
Tomorrow is Franz Ferdinand in concert at the Docks, or, as I like to call them, Franzy. I've been listening to their CD for the last couple of days, and they really do have lots of catchy songs. They're good road trip music, because they don't say anything super profound, but they're good enough to hum along to during a long drive. Hopefully they play the hell out of the songs that I like, and throw in some covers that I recognize, because I don't know many of their songs yet. It'd be like going to a FIFA soccer game: I'd understand the basic rules, but not know anything in detail.
~Gers-O

<< Home