AstroThoughts

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I'm a little lazy to go check it, but I think a few months ago I wrote about Billxploitation, and how they are the bestest band in the world. Well, I still listen to their album alot, and they certainly are pretty darnzy good. I think the best part of their music is how it always sounds like the lead singer is taunting you. It's like he's screaming into your face and goading you into fighting him. Confident, defiant and engerized; those are the words to describe his style.

Anyways, I feel like that too. If all goes well, next week will be a big commission week (or as my boss likes to call it, "comissssh") for me. I'll, of course, immediately apply it to the purchase of a new car. It'll be instantaneous, like an interac transaction - immediately taken from your bank account. A co-worker tried to convince me that buying a car was a big mistake, but I seriously don't think I can go on without one now. Actually, I probably could "go on" without one, but I think that driving mey own car will push me over the edge in terms of what I like to call "snatchitiness", so I'll have to stick with plan A.

Man, I'm making no sense today.

~Gers-O