AstroThoughts

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

How come I didn't even see how work snuck up on me and made me so busy? It seriously just caught me by surprise. I realized it when I noticed that I don't check e-mail at home for more than 2 days at a time, even on the weekends. And I hardly have time to do things after work. There are only about 5 good hours of time to do things during the week. That's 25 hours per week, which is actually alot. I just have to start planning my time better. I don't have anything organized on a regular basis for the weekdays, which I kinda want. I've tried to start playing badminton, but it never happens. I also want to keep up with the reading that I've been doing. That has actually been going okay, so I'm trying to keep it up. I need to get started on my PFP so that I can at least have that done by the summer. I don't want to put it off anymore.

The other thing that i want to keep going with, or more blatantly, to fix, is what's going on with my group of friends. I don't want to see this go on for much longer. And I'm sure they don't either. We're stronger than that. And that's how it is.

~Gers-O